I hope that this blog is helpful to you and that you identify and wrestle with the thoughts and ideas that I share, as I do. But, honestly, I am writing this blog, primarily as an exercise in discipline. I believe that God desires us to live openly and transparently with each other and that by doing so we experience greater joy and a deeper sense of community. And sometimes I struggle to share my inner life the way I feel I should. My thoughts don’t always line up in a linear way and I find it hard to organize them in easily transferable concepts and ideas. This is a way to force myself to wrestle with these thoughts and ideas in my mind and give them direction and application. I appreciate and welcome feedback and comments.
- RT @loneblockbuster: If you're the guy who got bumped from the United Airlines flight we're happy to give you $1 off your next non-weekend… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LloydLegalist: Well, there goes THAT sermon illustration. https://t.co/3sFfJQQZte 3 weeks ago
- Pleasantly surprised to find a live jazz guitarist in Corelli's… instagram.com/p/BSW9FMkDeQkF… 3 weeks ago
- Erin gets major points for surprising me with these fantastic seats… instagram.com/p/BRd1c4bjPT9X… 1 month ago
- I mean business... @ Georgia/Florida Border instagram.com/p/BO28NoOBrdSL… 3 months ago