I hope that this blog is helpful to you and that you identify and wrestle with the thoughts and ideas that I share, as I do. But, honestly, I am writing this blog, primarily as an exercise in discipline. I believe that God desires us to live openly and transparently with each other and that by doing so we experience greater joy and a deeper sense of community. And sometimes I struggle to share my inner life the way I feel I should. My thoughts don’t always line up in a linear way and I find it hard to organize them in easily transferable concepts and ideas. This is a way to force myself to wrestle with these thoughts and ideas in my mind and give them direction and application. I appreciate and welcome feedback and comments.
- RT @SorenKQuotes: Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. 1 week ago
- Just saw a guy drinking hot coffee through a straw. I had to resist the urge to slap it out of his hand and shout “You’re doing it wrong!” 2 weeks ago
- Celebrating 15 years of us! https://t.co/2Egy6g7xs4 2 weeks ago
- Disney fireworks from the top of the Contemporary resort. This is also a picture of my brain as I ate that Ribeye t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LloydLegalist: Someone made this shirt and titled it, "Jesus And Super Heroes"... And we let it happen. https://t.co/6qwUUBe1Tv 2 weeks ago